The Stanton Renewal Team and Boreal Health Partnership would like to thank staff and patients for their understanding throughout our summer construction season. We are pleased to report that roadwork and civil services for the new hospital have concluded for 2017.
Here is a summary of what was completed this year:
Water line servicing the new hospital along Byrne Road is complete, tested and operational
- 100% of the sanitary sewer lines are complete
- 100% of the new storm water lines to Frame Lake are complete
- Byrne Road is paved, including curbs and sidewalks, leading up to the Frame Lake Trail
- Frame Lake trail is widened and paved
- Natural path behind the new hospital is re-routed close to the Frame Lake shoreline
We have hit a major milestone this year with the completion of these key services and scopes. We appreciate your continued patience while we construct this incredible facility in the coming year.
We plan to continue the remaining roadwork and parking lot expansions in the spring while keeping disruptions to a minimum. Prior to our spring start up, appropriate notice will be provided to inform the public about our upcoming activities.